Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chenal Trails - Guest Post By Griffin (And My Dad)

This past weekend, while I was backpacking and floating the Buffalo, my young nephew Griffin was doing some field research for me back in Little Rock.  Having noticed what appeared to be a dirt trail when dropping off the recycling with my dad, Griffin decided to investigate.  The map below shows what he found.  A nice 1-mile stretch of dirt, gravel, and paved trail through a forested area that connects to a few different parts of Chenal Valley.  According to my field team, this trail is easy for adults and has lots of interesting features for kids to explore.  The trail can be accessed from Chenal Valley Dr. and, I believe, also from Marcella Dr. and Courts Dr.






 
View Chenal Trails in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment